Event First Aiders
Due to an expansion of services we now require additional First Aiders and First Responders to join our existing bank of staff to assist our full time team in covering events.
Although we are based in Brechin, we cover events across Scotland.
We are looking for applicants who are committed to providing the best possible care to patients, are professional, tidy, punctual, enthusiastic and be able to focus under pressure. Is this you?
What do we require:
- First Aid or First Responder Qualification to the minimum level of First Aid at Work (essential).
- Current PVG (essential).
- Current UK driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year (desirable).
- Previous event medical experience (desirable).
- Be able to leave for shifts from Brechin (essential)
- In return for successful candidates we can offer a range of ongoing professional development opportunities including any top-up training delivered free of charge.
- Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Zero Hours
- Salary: £8.00 per hour starting
- Experience: First Aid or Event Medical: 1 year
- Qualifications: First Aid at Work or an equivalent qualification Full UK Driving Licence
Please email CV to Scot Medical Ltd email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply.
Event First Aid Assistants
This is a new role we are introducing. As a first aid assistant we are offering young people the chance to attend first aid training to gain qualifications and they will then have the chance to attend events as assist the first aid teams.
- Age 14+
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills